I am unsure who or why somebody feels a. The need or b. That they have the right to but the track has been treated with what looks like coke.
The committee would like to make clear that in future this practice is not to be carried out by anyone other than committee members or not without the consent of the committee.
We have two machines to spray the track and will do so if and when we feel there is a need to (which there is not as our tarmac offers good grip and we have experimented with coking).
On behalf of the Aldershot Model Car Club Committee
General Discussions About The Club
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 150
- Joined: 01 Feb 2007, 13:28
- Crystals: 40.725
- Blinky 17.5 Brushless: No
- Stock Touring 13.5 Brushless: No
- Stock Touring 10.5 Brushless: Yes
- Super Touring Modified: Yes
- MotorBikes: No
- Vehicle Make(S): I have had them all and raced in all classes, currently hustling a Schumacher MI4CX around.
- ESC Makes and Models: GM Genius 75
- Motor Makes: GM 10.5 Star Wind
- Battery Make: Demon Power 5000mah 35c
- Location: Farnham