This is quick notice just to say that going forward from today Sunday 11th September the tea hut will be closed for the forceeable future.
The committee apologise for this inconvenience and I am more than happy to discuss this privately with anyone.
The future of the hut will be discussed at length by both the committee and by us all as a club, we want to know the members thoughts etc so please feel free to contact me via private message on the forum or Facebook messenger.
Thank you to everyone for your continued support as it is most appreciated.
Alex on behalf of the Aldershot Model Car Club Commitee.
General Discussions About The Club
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 150
- Joined: 01 Feb 2007, 13:28
- Crystals: 40.725
- Blinky 17.5 Brushless: No
- Stock Touring 13.5 Brushless: No
- Stock Touring 10.5 Brushless: Yes
- Super Touring Modified: Yes
- MotorBikes: No
- Vehicle Make(S): I have had them all and raced in all classes, currently hustling a Schumacher MI4CX around.
- ESC Makes and Models: GM Genius 75
- Motor Makes: GM 10.5 Star Wind
- Battery Make: Demon Power 5000mah 35c
- Location: Farnham