Just wanted to put a quick message on here to say a big thank you to the bike section for a great little meeting with a very light and friendly atmosphere.
Special mention to Ben Heron and Team Male for being there for the entirety and ensure things from the club perspective ran smoothly.
General Discussions About The Club
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 150
- Joined: 01 Feb 2007, 13:28
- Crystals: 40.725
- Blinky 17.5 Brushless: No
- Stock Touring 13.5 Brushless: No
- Stock Touring 10.5 Brushless: Yes
- Super Touring Modified: Yes
- MotorBikes: No
- Vehicle Make(S): I have had them all and raced in all classes, currently hustling a Schumacher MI4CX around.
- ESC Makes and Models: GM Genius 75
- Motor Makes: GM 10.5 Star Wind
- Battery Make: Demon Power 5000mah 35c
- Location: Farnham