car and spares bargain

Sell your Radio Control related items here for FREE !.

Aldershot Model Car Club reserve the right to delete any posts deemed unsuitable. Furthermore Aldershot Model Car Club accept no liability for the items listed. Please ensure you take the neccessary steps to authenticate the seller and the items being offered before sending payment.
jaywestwood
Blinky 17.5 Brushless: Yes
Stock Touring 13.5 Brushless: Yes
Stock Touring 10.5 Brushless: No
Super Touring Modified: Yes
MotorBikes: No
Vehicle Make(S): RC Disco/XRAY,WFX additive,Wavey Davey Graphix,
ESC Makes and Models: LRP Flow, Sp

car and spares bargain

Postby jaywestwood » 30 Sep 2015, 14:53

Hi,

Selling my associated tc6.2 car that has done 6 meetings so has very light markings on chassis. Car comes with spare chassis, lots of plastics hubs, wishbones etc. has spare 1mm top deck and tamiya shocks as better than associated ones. Included is 2 x orca RX3 motors. 1 is unused. 2x nanotechnology lipos used 5 meetings so in great condition. 2 x Ltcr shells both used but in useable condition. 4 x sets of used sorex tyres to get you started.
I don't want to break this up so needs to sell as job lot

Box and manual

£150

Thanks for looking
Jay
Jay Westwood
Jay Westwood

Dicicco
Blinky 17.5 Brushless: No
Stock Touring 13.5 Brushless: No
Stock Touring 10.5 Brushless: No
Super Touring Modified: No
MotorBikes: No
Vehicle Make(S): Audi

Re: car and spares bargain

Postby Dicicco » 27 May 2017, 16:40

jaywestwoeod wrote:Hi,

Selling my associated tc6.2 car that has done 6 meetings so has very light markings on chassis. Car comes with spare chassis, lots of plastics hubs, wishbones etc. has spare 1mm top deck and tamiya shocks as better than associated ones. Included https://ahappygirl.com/venapro-review-results is 2 Venapro reviews x orca RX3 motors. 1 is unused. 2x nanotechnology lipos used 5 meetings so in great condition. 2 x Ltcr shells both used but in useable condition. 4 x sets of used sorex tyres to get you started.

Still for sale?