To book a pitch, simply download the form below, fill it in relevant details and send it with a cheque made payable to “AMCC” to the address given on the form.
The cost is £10 per pitch per night. However only the BRCA national can be booked on a Friday night being a 2 day event. Large events on a Sunday (EG BTCC) can only have a pitch on the Saturday night. Thus the gates will be open on a Saturday at 10am.
Camping Form are NA for 2012 at present)
Please note the few rules we must insist you follow :-
- Due to safety concerns there can be no Fires or BBQs.
- The Larger type Motorhomes are no longer allowed (sorry)
- No dogs allowed.
- No alcohol may be consumed on site.
- The main gate will be locked at 10pm. This is to eliminate any nuisance caused to local residents by people returning to the site late at night (see note *)
- Any breach of the above rules will result in the people concerned being asked to leave and they will not be allowed to participate in the race meeting
- Please clear the site within 1 hour from the end of the meeting
- Friday night camping is available nationals only. Friday camping may be made available for the other national weekends. Please check back here closer to the date of the national you’re attending.
- For Friday night camping (only available on certain weekends) please do not arrive before 6:30pm as the gate will not be open. For meetings where Friday night camping is not available the gates to the site will be open from 7:00am on the Saturday morning.
- Gazebos left overnight in the car park/pit area will have to be paid for as a seperate pitch.
* Note : please ensure you are on site by 10pm. There is no space outside the gate to park cars. If you expect to arrive later due to unforeseen circumstances please let Chris or Scott know (contact details on the form).
We are situated in Badshot Lea which is next to the towns of Aldershot and Farnham. Below are a list of links for accommodation in the area.